We support our members' endeavors
Since college you have been thinking about this innovative business idea, which perhaps due to lack of capital you have never been able to bring to reality. Or maybe you already took the leap, but you are convinced that your business model has the potential to keep evolving and growing. We, at Caribe Federal, trust in you and in your entrepreneurial vision. Therefore, we offer every business owner or professional member different types of commercial loans according to their needs.
- We finance assets such as equipment, machinery and improvements to rented properties needed to operate businesses. Typically a portion of the total purchase price is financed and the debtor contributes with an initial down payment.
- The loan has a monthly repayment of principal and interest. This repayment comes from the ability of a business to generate sufficient cash flow.
- We finance short-term capital needs where the repayment materializes in one year or less.
Loan for Real Estate
- This long-term financing option is used to buy or refinance commercial or industrial properties. The terms could be up to 25 years of amortization with maturities every 5 years.
- The repayment of this loan comes from the ability of a business to generate sufficient cash flow.
- Long-term financing option to acquire residential properties that are not the first or second residence of the member.
- In Caribe Federal we established a relationship with the federal agency Small Business Administration (SBA) to process loans to small businesses. Sometimes these do not qualify for other types of commercial loans, so this SBA program is useful to many of them.
For more information please click on the contact us to fill out the form.