The I-Save Share Saving account from Caribe Federal Credit Union is a shares account designed for young adults between the ages of 13 and 18.
With the I-Save shares account you will be able to:
- Learn how to manage your finances.
- Open the shares account with a $10.00 deposit.
- Have your own ATM card.
- Receive invitations to assist to special events that involves art and creativity classes.
- Participate in special contests for a chance to win prizes.
- Qualify to win a deposit of $25.00. Caribe Federal congratulates those students with over 3.00 GPA at the end of the school year. Students with over 3.00 GPA at the end of the school year could win an amount deposited in their account. Send a copy of your grades at the end of the school year to email@example.com. Grades will be accepted until May 31 of the current school year.
We will require the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate of the young adult opening the account
- Original Social Security Card of the child opening the account and the parent or tutor who will jointly own the account
- Valid Photo ID of the parent or tutor
- The funds deposited in the account can’t be used as collateral for a loan.
- The parents or tutor will have to sign a minor account agreement.
- The account will be opened with both names jointly.
Join now to open your account… Click Here!
*Only available for individual accounts