If you have a Caribe Federal MasterCard card, you are automatically participating in our rewards program where you accumulate points for every dollar you consume or withdraw.
Once you have 5,000 points or more accumulated, you can redeem your points. Caribe Federal will deposit $ 50 in your regular stock account. Once the points are redeemed, your balance will be zero and you start accumulating points again.
Here are the details of the rewards program:
- Denomination of what is accumulated: Points
- Accumulation: For every $ 1 of consumption and / or cash withdrawal = 1 point
- All members who have cards from one of the Cooperatives and keep their accounts up to date can participate in the program.
- Minimum amount required to reach a prize: $ 5,000.00 (Deposit for $ 50)
- Annual point accumulation limit for purchases and services: 100,000 points
- Annual point accumulation limit for cash withdrawals: 5,000 points
- Combined Total Annual Point Accumulation Limit: 105,000 Points
- You will be able to verify your accumulated points in your monthly Mastercard account
statement. Once you complete your points, you can fill out the form
2020.pdf and send it signed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The accumulated points will be valid for two years after the year in which they were
- Business transactions do not participate in the program. These are defined as customers
who use their cards to pay for commercial or business purchases and not for purchases
for personal use or consumption. Examples of purchases for use or personal
consumption are grocery store purchases, gasoline, pharmacies and consumption in
Claim your gift card by calling 787-474-5151.